Using KT Tape for Plantar Fasciitis shown has tremendous results in alleviating pain and promoting the healing process.
KT Tape provides comfortable and conformable support for the arch serving to relax the foot and reduce inflammation.
Reduced activity, stretching the calves, massage therapy, weight loss in overweight individuals, foam rolling, ice, and NSAIDs can all serve to help alleviate symptoms and treat plantar fasciitis. Stretch the calves and plantar fascia before going to bed and before getting out of bed.
Additional recommendations include:
- Wear appropriately fit shoes with the appropriate support
- Stretch well prior to exercise
- Avoid hard surfaces
- Ice after activity
- Avoid long periods of standing still
- Implement multiple activities for cardiovascular exercise such as swimming, cycling, rowing, etc.
- Seek conservative wellness care